171 Swan St, Morpeth NSW 2321
PH: (02) 4933 3732
Providing guests with something more than just a room for the night.
This beautiful heritage cottage built in 1845, was home to the towns first doctor.
The cottage has two bedrooms, is fully self contained, with original log fire places and ducted air conditioning.
The cottage is situated among the many boutiques, galleries and cafes in the main street of Morpeth, NSW.
In the peaceful fountain garden there is a covered seating area with a gas barbecue.